Sunday 8 August 2010

A funny thing happened....

So I am not normally one to find myself on a course of any discription that teaches you about life skills I'm not really sure how it got started well no that isn't true I do. I have a utterly beautiful friend who I have come to respect and trust in many ways I think more than I thought I did. Anyway enough gushing, he being the beautiful open sort of man he is told me the story of how he changed his life and part of that story was going to a course with some folk called More to Life ( it's a catchy little name :) (searching for More to Life will get you to their site by the way though this is in no way an ad for this, if you want to see what it has for you I wish you well and think your dam amazing for doing it but I'm not selling anything) So after hearing this story being in a place of incredable stuckness I thoguht to myself what have I got to loose. I logged onto the site looked at the stuff and clicked into the registration page to see how much it would cost... I was shocked at first but then after about a week of investigation and talking to people found that actually what they were asking for was not a lot at all so I went back, I filled out the form, I cancelled the form, I filled out the form, I cancelled the form.. this went on for a few days I walked away I came back, I worried about there being no places left when I finally signed up and then in the end this is what got me to pay money I didn't really have to do a course that I wouldn't normally do.. I said to myself, if this course does even a fraction of what it did for your friend would it be worth it? Yes I thought and if it doesn't well provided you finish the course if you walk away feeling you were cheated and it didn't work they promise to give you your money back. To which I thought, suckers people must be taking your course and getting their money back all the time, but apparently they don't.

I don't know really how to explain what went on there and like my friend I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone if they did want to go check it out for themselves. They just give you tools, tools to help you see through the crap of a situation and then from that truth make choices about what it is you want to do and where you want to go. They help you to have a dialogue with yourself so you can find choices that are really your choices. It's not magic or hocus pocus, it won't solve your problems and make your life perfect, but it could change your life somehow in someway

No comments:

Post a Comment