Wednesday 1 April 2009

Back and Forth

Well thought I better get something down this week as I haven't in some time and I am beginning to feel like I may be loosing some momentum. I'm sure that's not really the case I have been very busy with other parts of my life like singing and old life friends which has led me to over commit, run myself down and now become sick.

Sometimes being sick is a good thing, at least for me though unpleasant it forces me to stop and take a break otherwise I would just keep going at a faster and faster pace until I spontaneously combusted I suspect.

Well I've had a few things pop up this week a few issues with ladies showing interest in me then blowing me off for no apparent reason i could fathom ( not unusual for me but irritating as I like to know the why of things ) and an old friend who keeps trying to make arrangements to meet for coffee then canceling and saying "Oh we must meet soon" in the in feeling that surely if you wanted to meet that much you would make time as I had with my schedule, I said I was too busy which I was and then silence so I guess that's the end of that eh? I don't think I should feel bad about it yet I do like I'm the one who didn't make the effort and I guess it is just one of those things I need to work on. I do tend to take on responsibility for the discomfort of others and try to accommodate them. This is a fools game though because it means I won't ever find the time for myself surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment