Monday 29 June 2009

Heat Wave

Apparently we are due a heatwave, key advice going out on TV now apparently the most important thing is to keep cool and drink lots of water. Just another random comment in this space..

I'm not doing too well today or for the last few days, in fact I find myself tumbling down further into the depths of self loathing and for what? I know it shouldn't matter but I suppose old habits die hard, I waited so long for some approval but there was none. Even now free of that supposedly here I am sitting around looking for that approval from the same neglecting source, the same ungrateful source. I'm not sure I will ever trust again I seem to be constantly fighting against the selfishness of others, trying to keep myself open to meeting new people and new experience. I guess I am just not able to strike that balance of keeping myself open and avoiding being walked all over and now I am not sure I even want to keep trying anymore. I'm tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment