Monday 3 August 2009

Maybe..


Maybe it's the lack of urgency about me, the way I am quite happy to just sit back and wait for my time to come round. The thing is that's fine if your the kind of person that remembers what number is on my ticket, but if you keep forgetting and slipping me down the list of things that must be done. Your going to find that I will finally get tired of waiting and just walk away, I may appear to not be taking stock but I am very much noticing every time you bump me down the list.

Maybe some people would consider this unfair, that I have not given them fair warning perhaps. That I should kick up a fuss or make some kind of indication of my irritations, but let's be fair now. If I was of a more demanding ilk sure I could bully you and bend you to my will, my will is like a steam roller and I can bend you till I break you, if that is what you'd really like, but truth be told I don't think you would so I don't. I'm just quietly watching, waiting to see where your priorities really lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment