Monday 17 August 2009

Moments.


I went out the other night with a friend of mine, I'd had a terrible day and he and I went out to party like rock stars as we do every now and then. Needless to say he is one of my favorite people to go out with. So it's about halfway through the night we've hopped in and out of a number of places and I am getting pretty drunk and not really even keeping track anymore.

I don't know how it started but I remember the conversation turns to using male toilets. I tell him about it being one of my big fears being caught out in a male toilet and people being pissed off and maybe even more for me going in and using them. I am constantly challenged going into female toilets but it doesn't bother me in the slightest in fact I kind of like it because it means to me they think I am a guy ( which of course I am ). So anyway I tell him about someone I talked to about this a while ago who told me that he would make fake noises in the cubicles in order to not seem odd for using them in the mens. He thought this was funny and announced that he used the cubicles all the time and didn't think twice about it and in fact he really didn't think anyone in the mens toilet would care at all.

I must of looked surprised and I admit I was and it did leave me thoughtful for a while until the next round of drinks and some more dancing and I thought no more of it. Later on I announced I was going to pop to the loo and he grabbed me by the hand and lead me into the mens. Initially I was shocked, half expecting a pack of angry men to appear out of nowhere and pounce on me, but no one did no one even batted an eyelid. We stood in line with other men waiting for a cubicle and when my turn came he ushered me in. No bolts of lightning from above no mobs, no fuss I had to laugh at myself a little.

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment