Friday 20 March 2009

First

Well as I said Thursday was a big night for me, I met loads of people ( for me anyway ) I was practically a social butterfly I spoke to so many people, I flitted from group to group chatting and laughing then moving on it was pretty spectacular. I met new people who just up and talked to me which was very cool, ended up at the beginning of the evening talking to a lovely butch lesbian who I'd never met about the state of butchness today and how butches do seem to be a breed that is dying out in the lesbian world ( but more on that later ). I sat with her and her lovely friends during the show and then during breaks and at the end hung out with the gorgeous TFers, met a few new people from the GB boards all very cool :)

So on the on stage spectacular was over we had a bit of the old dancing, not many people stayed to dance which was sad as I do like to dance till I drop, but it was a school night I guess, some of the hardcore remained and we made the best of the dance floor. It was good fun I got to shake my thang had my boobs poked ( definitely a first for me ) but it was done in a spirit of fun as opposed to lechery ( though it may well have been a clever disguise ) so I didn't object ( I have known worse on the dance floor, maybe I'll even talk about it one day, or god help you you'll be in a club with me and see it for yourself ha! )

Anyway I was just finishing off the last of my G&T ( the only thing I drink ) and I got pulled in as an impartial adjudicator for a discussion on hair (of which I have little ) between a very sweet and tall gentleman and a rather pretty white haired lady. I don't think they needed my impartial observations on the matter I feel it was pretty much settled, but I did get a very nice pat on the cheek ( my face naughty reader ) and she said ' What a handsome boy. ' Now in all my years of being mistaken for a male I have never had a girl pat me on the cheek fondly and call me a handsome boy it was a truly beautiful moment. I instantly broke out into a smile and I could feel myself fill with happiness, she then asked me where I was from then proclaimed me boring and I was instantly dismissed when I said I was from London, but I didn't care I listened to her call me a handsome boy all the way home in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment